It’s 7pm with your lips pressed against mine.
It’s 3am with you on my mind and not in my bed.
I’m getting bad again but I’m too tired to care.
*aggressively cares about you but doesn’t want to be clingy about it*
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
11:11 I wish boys weren’t so FUCKING STUPID
i am so tired and i just want my hair played with
all im interested in right now is laying in bed and kissing a lot
Current status: not being kissed or riding a dragon this is unacceptable